Aeroplanes are the No 1 human invention in my view. It just amazes me beyond dreams when I see a plane taking off but this extreme Boeing 787 take-off will blow your mind away. It was conducted in an air show in Paris this year (link below to download & play).
Some Fact about Boeing 787
- Boeing 787 known as Dreamliner was first rolled out in 2007.
- First flight took off in December 2009 and first commercial flight took off in October 2011
- There are around 300 planes in service currently.
- Boeing 787 can accommodate up to 335 passengers.
- Its wings are elegantly curved upward such that it appears like a bird floating in air. This design feature reduces air friction as well noise, making it more fuel efficient.
- 787’s list price starts from $ 146 million for basic model, going to up to $2 00 Million
- It is a long range, highly modern, two-engine passenger plane.
- most of its systems such as braking, pressurising, de-icing etc are all electrical.
Link to Extreme Take Off Video (Download & Watch): https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5qh8olae2neskq/Boeing%20787%20Dreamliner%20Extreme%20Take%20Off%202015.mp4?dl=0